Are you an entrepreneur with an idea but need funding? Attend UC Berkeley's first Inclusion in Entrepreneurship Summit!
On September 15th, 2017, UC Berkeley and 14 federal funding agencies will provide 350 entrepreneurs the opportunity to partner directly with federal SBIR/STTR program managers to help them gain access to $2,000,000 in non-dilutive funding.
Be one of those 350 entrepreneurs to meet one-on-one with 25 SBIR/STTR program managers and get feedback on how to fund your idea through SBIR grants. Learn about how to overcome common mistakes in the SBIR application process, and ensure that you've accurately and effectively portrayed your technology.
Highlights of the event include:
- Learning how to access local and state resources available to innovators, researchers, and technology entrepreneurs
- SBIR Agency Funding Priorities Overview
To see a program of events, click here!
Meet one-on-one with SBIR/STTR program managers, including:
- Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Department of Energy (DOE)
- Department of Health and Human Services – National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- Department of Defense – Air Force (USAF)
- Department of Defense – Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Department of Defense – Missile Defense Agency (MDA)
- Department of Defense – Navy (USN)
- Department of Defense – Special Operations Command (SOCOM)
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- The United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)
To register, click here!
This event is put on by the UC Berkeley's Office of Intellectual Property and Industry Research Alliances, and will be held on UC Berkeley's campus on September 15th, 2017.