Tell us what you think!
Participate in pilot study, build our new programs, and rate TSG. $20 is up for grabs to those who complete all three steps. (E-gift card supplied upon review of data and awarded via random number generator.)
- Take pre-survey:
Open through Nov. 28 11p, you can participate in the pre-survey. Open to all TSG participants.
- Watch at least one of the following three YouTube videos about AI Ethics and consider issues in AI.
- a. The danger of AI is weirder than you think | Janelle Shane
Great examples of perverse outcomes of AI
- b. Machine intelligence makes human morals more important | Zeynep Tufekci
The need for humans on the loop as gatekeepers, decision-makers to serve ethics throughout AI processes.
- c. An Imminent Threat from AI | Aidan Gomez
Impacts of AI on mental health
- a. The danger of AI is weirder than you think | Janelle Shane Great examples of perverse outcomes of AI
- Take post-survey:
Survey opens on Nov. 29, shared via email and this site. Must be completed by Dec. 1 4p for consideration for prizes.
For further learning, we love the podcast In Machines We Trust. CITRIS and our related programs will be offering two more hackathons in spring 2023. Also join the local HackMerced for additional activities.