The CITRIS and the Banatao Institute Tech for Social Good Program provides funding support to UC Merced undergraduate students, groups, teams or organizations developing hardware, software, events or programs that support healthy, sustainable, connected, and equitable livelihoods in the United States and abroad.
Check back later for Tech for Social Good Program details and deadlines
- Receive up to $5,000 to build technology hardware or software!
- Receive up to $1,000 to support your student-led event or programming!
- Add a prominent addition of work experience beyond regular internships to your resume.
- Gain university and industry visibility as an innovator and entrepreneur.
- Have fun while enacting change that addresses society’s most pressing problems.